• Relevant higher education and/or professional experience
• 2+ years of experience as QA engineer on commercial projects — MUST
• Experience with testing API
• Experience with testing server/backend
• Experience in testing WEB and Mobile applications
• Experience in cross-browser/cross-platform testing
• Experience with Jira or similar tools
• English >intermediate
It will be a plus
• Experience in cloud platforms and application services — Azure
• Experience with Analytic tools or techniques
• Experience with E-commerce functional testing
• Basic Hebrew language or Hebrew Web testing experience
• We offer a full-time, flexible, remote position — 40 weekly hours.
• Efficient, open-minded team with excellent cooperation skills and willingness to help and support.
• The candidate will have great carrier growth opportunities, as well as constant (every 3 months) salary reviews.
• Conduct functional and non-function testing of Web and Mobile applications, including both GUI and backend tests
• Work directly with the R&D team, Designer, and product manager to make sure each release meets high-quality standards
• Report and escalate issues in a timely manner, work with the team to resolve them